Friday, December 20, 2013

snow day and a pretty stool

Good afternoon!  I don't know what the weather is doing at your place today but here's what it's doing at mine!




I'm bundled up on the sofa with my computer today and have a little Queen Anne-style stool to show you.  She was originally upholstered in a dusty pink polka dot fabric (not up my alley!).  I pulled off the dusty pink and revealed a 'lovely' (really bad!) floral fabric underneath - should've taken a picture!  I decided to paint and then re-upholster this cutie in a coffee bean sack with matching fabric underneath.  I also replaced the foam and batting.  I love the graphics and how it says "doing great things".  Before pictures are at the bottom.  I have a Queen Anne oval coffee table coming up that would go perfectly with this little stool!  Stay tuned for several more furniture posts - I've been a busy girl!







Before:



*SOLD*

xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment