Friday, December 13, 2013

cottage dining table

How's everyone's Christmas season going so far?  Hopefully you've found time to relax and enjoy a rum and eggnog in front of your Christmas tree during what is usually a crazy shopping season for many.  There are no little ones in my immediate family so we decided several years ago to forgo Christmas gifts.  It has really changed the season for me and I look forward to it much more now.  Hence my having time to continue to refinish furniture in December!

I found this adorable round dining table while on a V.V. (Value Village) hunt in Bellingham last month.  I have a thing for round tables and immediately fell in love with the cute scallop detailing, Duncan Phyfe style legs, and brass capped feet.  She screamed white at me, and so she is.  Before pictures are at the bottom.  Click HERE for measurements and pricing.







Before:



xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment