Friday, September 27, 2013

round french provincial coffee table

Today I have a very pretty and feminine french provincial coffee table to show you.  I painted her in 'Paris Grey' ASCP, distressed, and finished with clear wax.  She's vintage, very sturdy, a nice substantial size with a pretty scalloped edge, curvy legs and 'swirly' feet.  An elegant table just for the ladies I think...unless your man is tolerant of the feminine touch?!

I refinished the top on this one two times.  Originally I had some fairly heavy distressing on the top in a few places but it just wasn't doing it for me.  I decided to re-paint and add very fine distressing on the top, but there is some heavier distressing on the rest (I needed to have a little fun!). I have a nice heavily distressed piece on my mind right now though so prepare for something oozing with character soon!

Here are the after pics (no before shot on this one unfortunately):








*SOLD*

Cheers,

xo Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment